As part of its continuing efforts to help affiliates become more successful in the industry, the PMA Publisher Recruitment Council has created a new infographic entitled, Finding Your Next Merchant. The guide follows the first resource in the series, Signing Up with An Affiliate Program.
The resource takes affiliates through various steps of how to find a merchant, whether they already know the merchant that they want to promote specifically or are looking for a merchant in a specific niche. Tips include:
- Searching within networks
- Link following
- Outsourced Program Managers
Finding Your Next Merchant was sponsored by the Publisher Toolkit, Powered by FMTC. FMTC’s Merchant Hub is one way affiliates can discover, research, and connect with thousands of affiliate programs free of charge in one easy-to-use application.
Thanks to the following members of the Council for their work on this great infographic:
- Michelle Morgan, Chair, Pepperjam Network
- Carrol Lee, Ignite OPM
- Stephanie Robbins, Robbins Interactive
- Abby Schaller, ShareASale
- Beth Schmitt, All Inclusive Marketing
PMA members are free to distribute this infographic in their newsletters, blogs, and social media. We ask only that you please link back to the original resource page when doing so.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- What You Missed From the PMA in 2016 - January 11, 2017
- Meet the PMA at Affiliate Summit West 2017 - January 4, 2017
- PMA Members Speaking at Affiliate Summit West 2017 - January 3, 2017