Retailers and Merchants MembershipMembership in the PMA allows Retailers & Merchants to showcase their leadership in the Performance Marketing Industry. Membership entitles you to a variety of benefits that offer education & training resources, company networking opportunities, high visibility and the ability to effect change in the industry.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Your company logo and website link listed in Retailer Membership Directory.
- One (1) complimentary Networking Plus* pass to any Affiliate Summit conference (a $549 value), plus a 20% off discount code valid for additional attendee passes (unlimited). Both the complimentary pass and/or discount codes must be used within one (1) year from membership activation or renewal date.
- Access to exclusive PMA Industry Reports, Podcasts and Updates providing access to case studies, best practices and wisdom shared by industry peers.
- Access to Up-to-Date Activity About Current & Proposed U.S. State Nexus Laws
- Ability to Chair a PMA Council
- You and your employees can participate in an up to three (3) PMA Member Groups designed to grow and improve effectiveness of the Performance Marketing Industry.
- Access to the PMA Members-Only Facebook Group allowing you to connect with other performance marketing movers and shakers.
- Access to the PMA’s Slack channel, affording members the ability to easily interact and gain visibility in discussion on challenges and trends facing the industry.
- Receive three (3) Votes for PMA Board Elections
*Please note that the complimentary Networking Plus pass to Affiliate Summit may only be issued to employees within the company name listed on the PMA membership. Once your Affiliate Summit registration is confirmed, is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. When you are ready to register for an Affiliate Summit event, please contact the PMA and we will obtain a registration code for you to use. Please plan ahead as Affiliate Summit will not honor registration codes for complimentary passes or discounts once they have sold out.
Any retailer, business or merchant in good standing.
Yes! My Company Wants Retailer Membership Status
Please purchase your membership in the Performance Marketing Association, Inc. (“PMA”). You will then be directed to the member application form. Your membership will not be effective until acceptance of this application by Board of Directors. Payments made in conjunction with this application will be refunded where membership is denied.
Join or Renew Now
We gained a tremendous partner through working together to address regulatory and legislative issues. The lobbying work done in California and around the country is an excellent example of why we need an industry association focused on performance marketing.Kristin Hall
We joined the PMA to join the conversation about what Affiliate Marketing will look like in the future and help steer the industry towards positive improvements in several key areas… We also firmly believe that we and others in the industry must start opening up and sharing data to help the industry reach its full potential, and the PMA starts to provide a good community and platform for making that happen.Will Martin-Gill