Council Chair: Michelle Morgan, Senior Director of Publisher Development, Pepperjam
Senior Director of Publisher Development, PepperjamMichelle is the Senior Director of Publisher Recruitment at Pepperjam Network and has 9 years of experience in performance marketing. Michelle oversees a team responsible for the management and optimization of all publishers across the Network, along with growing distribution through acquiring new publisher partnerships. Michelle holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication from King’s College in Pennsylvania.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Publisher Recruitment Council is to attract new publishers to performance marketing and help publishers identify new monetization strategies and opportunities.
- To grow the base of publishers by attracting publishers with an established internet presence, who aren’t yet monetizing their traffic and content, and introduce them to publishing best practices.
- To highlight the benefits of using technology solutions to monetize existing presence, traffic and content.
- To encourage innovation in areas of opportunity within performance marketing, such as leveraging publishers’ first-party data, analyzing big data, customer targeting, mobile and social, to name just a few.
- To educate OPMs and program managers on the advantages of recommending publisher monetization solutions so they can grow their base of publishers and streamline interaction with existing clients.
- To help merchants encourage and recruit more publishers and deepen their relationships with those they already work with by offering solutions that will ultimately make merchants and their programs more profitable.
- To create strategies for an ongoing recruitment and education program for content publishers.