2017 Salary Survey is Now Open
[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
We’re happy to announce that our third Performance Marketing Industry Salary Survey is now open. Much like the salary surveys we conducted in 2014 and 2016, the results of this survey give you the opportunity to see how your company salary structure matches up across the industry, among your peers and competitors.
Who Should Participate in the Salary Survey?
Participation in the PMA Salary Survey is voluntary and not restricted to PMA members, but participation will ensure that you receive a copy of the results as soon as the research and analysis is completed.
The survey asks about specific titles (Affiliate Manager, CEO, etc) and groups (ie, technology) and the annual pay or pay ranges for those positions. Obviously, not every question or position will be applicable to your company but we ask that you try to complete the survey as accurately as you can – so that everyone (including you) can benefit from the results as much as possible.
- The person on your team that completes the survey should have access to salary details for your entire company, or the digital marketing arm of your corporation.
- Only one survey per company should be completed.
Any company participating will be given access to the results at the conclusion of the survey.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_cta admin_label=”Call To Action” title=”Take the Survey” button_url=”https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GGTZXD9″ url_new_window=”on” button_text=”Take the Survey” use_background_color=”on” background_color=”#46b0c1″ background_layout=”dark” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” custom_button=”off” button_letter_spacing=”0″ button_use_icon=”default” button_icon_placement=”right” button_on_hover=”on” button_letter_spacing_hover=”0″]
We invite PMA members, and others in the Performance Marketing Industry to participate in this survey. Click the button to get started.
[/et_pb_cta][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
Results from Previous Salary Surveys
2016 Salary Survey
The report includes:
- Salary ranges for C-Level employees and Executives including CEO, President, CFO, CTO
- Salary ranges for Marketing Department employees including Affiliate Managers and Senior Affiliate Managers
- Salary ranges for Sales employees including Business Development Manager
- Salary ranges for Technology department employees including a comparison of CTO salaries to Vice President of Technology salaries
- Non-salary compensation statistics for all included job titles
2014 Salary Survey
In an effort to provide salary insights and data to help performance marketing companies recruit and retain qualified employees, the PMA’s Measurements and Insights Council conducted a survey amongst the PMA members.
Following are the results of the industry’s first Salary Survey detailing breakouts of the organization type, size, and focus combined with comparable compensation benchmarks for the respective performance marketing positions.
Latest posts by Rachel Honoway - President 2016 PMA Board of Directors (see all)
- Is Influencer Marketing a Performance Marketing Strategy? - August 25, 2017
- 2017 Salary Survey is Now Open - July 20, 2017
- No Regulation Without Representation - September 28, 2016