Free Media Kit Guide for Affiliate Marketers
One of the questions many new publishers often ask is “How do I create a media kit?” Media kits are a great way for bloggers, affiliates, and influencers to show what their site has to offer potential merchants or sponsors.
The PMA Publisher Recruitment and Education Council recently released the “Affiliate Marketers’ Media Kit,” a guide to help marketers understand why media kits are important and how they can create one of their own. The guide includes:
- What is a media kit?
- Who should receive my media kit?
- How often should I update my media kit?
- What information should I include?
Special thanks goes to Council Chair Michelle Morgan and the team at the Pepperjam Network for all of their work on formatting the final document.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Announces 2020 Board of Directors - December 10, 2019
- PMA 2020 Board of Directors Nominees - November 1, 2019
- Affiliate Summit West 2020: Save $100 on Your Pass and Register Today! - October 23, 2019