GDPR Webinar for PMA Members (Recap)
Last month the Industry Advancement Council held a webinar free for PMA members entitled “The GDPR and Affiliate Marketing–Why It Matters!). The audio is now available for members who were not able to attend.
The webinar was organized and moderated by Yonatan Dotan, Founder & CEO of Affluent. Panelists included:
Alexandra Forsch, Vice President, Awin
Jennifer Moor, Director, Brand Quality & Regulatory Compliance, Rakuten Marketing
Gary A. Kibel, Partner, Davis & Gilbert LLP
The webinar touched on issues such as:
- Who does the GDPR cover and should I be concerned?
- What steps are the networks taking to get prepared and what should we expect from them in the coming weeks?
- How can we expect the GDPR to affect affiliates and advertisers?
- What are the first basic steps everyone should be taking?
- Opt-in and legitimate interest.
- Predictions on the effect of the GDPR on the affiliate industry – doom and gloom or just keep calm and click a few more pop-ups?
- As many companies will likely be unprepared or under-prepared, what happens on May 25th? Will we see a wave of lawsuits or are we expecting a calm transition?
PMA members who were unable to attend can now click here to access the audio recording.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Announces 2024 Board of Directors - December 5, 2023
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023