GDPR Webinar for PMA Members (Recap)
Last month the Industry Advancement Council held a webinar free for PMA members entitled “The GDPR and Affiliate Marketing–Why It Matters!). The audio is now available for members who were not able to attend.
The webinar was organized and moderated by Yonatan Dotan, Founder & CEO of Affluent. Panelists included:
Alexandra Forsch, Vice President, Awin
Jennifer Moor, Director, Brand Quality & Regulatory Compliance, Rakuten Marketing
Gary A. Kibel, Partner, Davis & Gilbert LLP
The webinar touched on issues such as:
- Who does the GDPR cover and should I be concerned?
- What steps are the networks taking to get prepared and what should we expect from them in the coming weeks?
- How can we expect the GDPR to affect affiliates and advertisers?
- What are the first basic steps everyone should be taking?
- Opt-in and legitimate interest.
- Predictions on the effect of the GDPR on the affiliate industry – doom and gloom or just keep calm and click a few more pop-ups?
- As many companies will likely be unprepared or under-prepared, what happens on May 25th? Will we see a wave of lawsuits or are we expecting a calm transition?
PMA members who were unable to attend can now click here to access the audio recording.
The following two tabs change content below.
Tricia Meyer is an attorney and affiliate marketer. She is the founder and owner of Helping Moms Connect and Sunshine Rewards as well as the current Executive Director of the Performance Marketing Association. You can find her on Twitter @SunshineTricia.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Performance Marketing Association Celebrates 15th Anniversary - June 1, 2023
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.