Performance Marketing Glossary Update (Download Now)
The Industry Advancement Council, chaired by Choots Humphries, co-founder of LinkConnector, has been hard at work revising one of the PMA’s most downloaded resources–the Performance Marketing Glossary.
The Performance Marketing Glossary’s 2019 update includes over 250 terms, acronyms, and abbreviations used in affiliate marketing. Examples of some of the new terms and definitions include:
- Coupon Attribution
- Cross Device Tracking
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP)
- Parallel Tracking
The newly updated Glossary is available for anyone to download below. We encourage our members to help spread the word about this valuable free resource!
In addition to Choots, special thanks go to Mike Allen, Businesswright. Choots and Mike did the lion’s share of the work on this massive project.
Other members of the Industry Advancement Council members who contributed in the update were: Anna Tumadottir, Wickfire, and Mayrena Taverez, AffiliateManager.com. Without the help of all four of these members, we would not have this terrific resource!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Register Now for the PMA Virtual Conference - April 2, 2021
- Announcing Keynote Speakers for Virtual Conference - March 31, 2021
- PMA Virtual Roundtable: Legal and Technical Standards for 2021 - February 10, 2021