PMA Members Out in Full Force at ASE15
Affiliate Summit East 2015 is over and it’s another one for the history books. The Performance Marketing Association took the Big Apple by storm with a Meet Market table at ASE15, a meeting for board members and PMA Council Chairs, and many members speaking on panels and sessions.
In fact, our very own PMA Board of Directors President, Brian Littleton, was the keynote speaker at the event. Brian’s keynote delivered plenty of humor, great insights and useful insider information. It also got rave reviews from attendees. In case you missed it or just want to see it again (Yes, it’s just as the good the second time around) check it out here.
More ASE15 videos will be posted here as they become available.
Also be sure to check out the slides from this panel, which was made up of all PMA members. Industry Watercooler: 8 Things You Should be Talking About with Mike Allen, Chief Executive Shopper, Shopping-Bargains; Dave Naffziger, CEO, BrandVerity; and Kim Rowley, Owner, Key Internet Marketing.
We also wanted to give a shout out to other PMA members and member companies that participated in sessions:
- Avoiding Legal Risk in the Ever-Evolving World of Mobile: Slade Cutter, Member, Wittliff Cutter
- Social Marketing Friend to Friend: Tara Siegel, Manager Paid Search & Social, eBay Enterprise
- Ask the Experts Rountables: Joe Sousa, Affiliate Coordinator, Fanatics.com
- Going Global: How to Take Your Program Abroad the Right Way: Todd Crawford, VP, Impact Radius
- Becoming a Better Recruiter of Affiliates: Stephanie Harris, CEO, Schaaf-PartnerCentric
- The eCommerce Power of Content: Scott Jangro, President, Shareist, Oliver Roup, CEO, VigLink
- Affiliate Marketing 3.0 – What’s Wrong, What’s Right: David Stewart, CTO, CAKE
- 20 Questions and Answers from Behind the Scenes: Tricia Meyer, Owner, Sunshine Rewards
- How Vendors & Affiliates Can Partner in 2015 and Beyond: Rick Gardiner, CEO, iAffiliate Management
- The Path to Becoming a Mobile Performance Jedi Master: Cameron Stewart, General Manager, TUNE
- Trials and Triumphs From Affiliate Marketing Front Lines: Helen Fang, Director of Marketing, Coupons.com;
- Tara McCommons, VP Sales and Marketing, LinkConnector Corporation; Carrie Rocha, Owner, Pocket Your Dollars
- Workshops: Eric Nagel, CTO, FMTC
- Finding Profitable Content Ideas: Rae Hoffman, CEO, PushFire
- Strategies and Tools for Managing a Virtual Staff: Rachel Honoway,CEO, FMTC
- Affiliate Program Management in the ShareASale Network: Greg Hoffman, President, Greg Hoffman Consulting
- 10 Ways to Stay on Track When Working from Home: Trisha Lyn Fawver, Affiliate Program Manager, Snow Consulting
You can view slides for ASE15 presentations here.
Latest posts by Lisa Picarille (see all)
- Co-opetition: So When is it a Good Idea to Work With a Competitor? - November 9, 2015
- PMA Members Out in Full Force at ASE15 - August 17, 2015
- Let’s Meet at ASE15 - July 27, 2015