PMA Virtual Round Table: California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
As part of its continuing quarterly webinar series, the Industry Advancement Council invites PMA members to spend an hour networking and discussing how new changes to the California privacy laws impact our industry.
Join us for a round table discussion entitled Round Table Series: California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Panelists will include:
- Ernie St. Gelais, LinkConnector (Moderator)
- Katy Atlas, Wickfire
- Gary Kibel, Davis & Gilbert LLP
- Stephen Robinson, JEBCommerce
This webinar is geared toward networks, merchants, affiliates, and OPMs. Issues will include how each panelist’s companies are approaching CCPA, how CCPA is both alike and different from GDPR, and how CCPA might impact a company’s revenue and expenses. In addition, the panel will touch on privacy laws working through other states.
The call will be held Wednesday, February 12, at 1pm Eastern time. Register below to be added to the list and have call-in information sent to you.
PMA Members Only! Membership will be verified before your invitation is sent.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Member Happy Hour at PI LIVE Miami - March 20, 2023
- Quick Survey: Affiliate Marketing and AI - March 16, 2023
- PMA Recap of Affiliate Summit West 2023 - January 31, 2023
Pingback: Affiliate Marketing Industry News Roundup 2-11-2020February 11, 2020 at 9:12 pm