PMA Virtual Roundtable: Legal and Technical Standards for 2021
As part of its continuing quarterly webinar series, the Industry Advancement Council invites PMA members to spend an hour networking and discussing important updates for 2021 and how to make sure your sites are prepared.
Join us for a round table discussion entitled Update Your Site: Legal and Technical Standards for 2021
Panelists will include:
- Gary Kibel, Davis & Gilbert, LLP
- Jeannine Crooks, Awin
- Ernie St. Gelais, LinkConnector
The panel will be moderated by David Naffziger, BrandVerity.
This webinar is geared toward publishers, merchants, affiliate managers, and OPMs.
A sample of the topics we will be discussing includes:
- Current and pending privacy laws
- Possible federal privacy legislation
- EU developments
- FTC Disclosure updates and enforcement
- Browser tracking changes
In addition, the panel will take questions from the virtual audience.
This webinar was held Wednesday, February 17.
Members can log in to their account to download the replay below. It is also available in the Documents and Downloads Slack Channel.
Log in or Join the PMA!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Register Now for the PMA Virtual Conference - April 2, 2021
- Announcing Keynote Speakers for Virtual Conference - March 31, 2021
- PMA Virtual Roundtable: Legal and Technical Standards for 2021 - February 10, 2021