PMA Announces Fall Conference (Virtual)
The PMA is excited to announce that registration is open for our second virtual conference, the appropriately named: 2021 PMA Fall Conference. Our goal is to provide education and networking opportunities while allowing attendees flexibility and options. We took your feedback from last time and made a few changes that will make this conference even better than the last!
The conference will run September 28 and 29, and all sessions will be recorded for you to watch for 7 days. While we are still adding sessions to the agenda, here are some things to look out for:
- Opening Remarks each day at 10am Eastern to learn about that day’s activities and how you can participate
- Pre-recorded 45 minute panel discussions hosted by the PMA Councils (Coupons/Deals, Industry Advancement, Publisher Recruitment, and Compliance)
- Live Q&As each day that will flow from the panel discussions and allow you a chance to network with the panelists and ask your own questions
- Pre-recorded 30 minute sessions on a range of topics including attribution, international expansion, website performance, careers in affiliate marketing, and more
- Closing Cocktail Hour hosted by the PMA Board of Directors where you can discuss the presentations, catch up with others in the industry, and learn what the PMA is doing this year
Every PMA member should have received an email to their mail PMA membership email address with their codes for free tickets. If you did NOT, feel free to email me or message me through Slack.
Not a PMA member? Click here to learn how you can be!
Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Join PMA Members at AMPLIFY Summit - February 23, 2024
- What Do You Want to See from the PMA? - February 21, 2024
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024