The self-nomination period for the PMA 2018 Board of Directors will open October 5, 2020. Nominations will close on October 31 at midnight PST.
All Corporate, Retailer, and Industry Champion members in good standing are eligible to run and vote in the new board. Five (5) board seats are open and available to fill.
The PMA holds the integrity of your vote in the highest regard. The vote will be administered by Executive Director Tricia Meyer, and the final vote will be certified by the PMA Governance Committee. Please reach out to them directly should you have any questions.
October 5 – October 31, 2020
- Board self-nominations open. The nomination form can be found below.
- In order to run for the board, members must be paid in full by noon PST October 31, 2020.
November 4 – November 30, 2020 (11:59pm PST)
- Nominees announced.
- Member voting period
- In order to vote, members must be paid in full by noon PST November 29, 2020.
December 7, 2020
- Following the certification of results, the PMA Governance Committee will announce the new 2021 PMA Board of Directors
- Exception: if there is a tie, a run-off will be held and dates adjusted accordingly.
PMA Board of Directors Nomination 2021
Nominations for the Board of Directors for the 2021-2022 term.