Council Chair: Abby Schaller, Affiliate Development Team, ShareASale
Affiliate Development Team, ShareASale
Abby Schaller got her start in Affiliate Marketing in 2012 as a Sales Specialist at ShareASale – an Affiliate Network based in Chicago that connects Merchants with Affiliates. Now she is on the Affiliate Development Team at ShareASale, assisting all types of Affiliates with getting the most out of their monetization efforts with ShareASale, and other related Affiliate Marketing techniques. Abby maintains a blog at SchallWeGetAway.com, detailing her love for travel and adventures.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Publisher Recruitment Council is to attract new publishers to performance marketing and help publishers identify new monetization strategies and opportunities.
- To grow the base of publishers by attracting publishers with an established internet presence, who aren’t yet monetizing their traffic and content, and introduce them to publishing best practices.
- To highlight the benefits of using technology solutions to monetize existing presence, traffic and content.
- To encourage innovation in areas of opportunity within performance marketing, such as leveraging publishers’ first-party data, analyzing big data, customer targeting, mobile and social, to name just a few.
- To educate OPMs and program managers on the advantages of recommending publisher monetization solutions so they can grow their base of publishers and streamline interaction with existing clients.
- To help merchants encourage and recruit more publishers and deepen their relationships with those they already work with by offering solutions that will ultimately make merchants and their programs more profitable.
- To create strategies for an ongoing recruitment and education program for content publishers.
Council Output: (PMA Members Only)
Publisher Recruitment Council Meetings
The PMA Publisher Recruitment Council meets the 4th Wednesday of every month.