Corporate MembershipWith your Corporate Membership, your company is poised to make meaningful contributions in the Performance Marketing Industry. This level offers many networking opportunities, as well as the ability to engage in the ongoing discussions within our industry.
Membership Benefits Include:
- Your company logo and website listed in Corporate Membership Directory.
- One (1) complimentary Networking Plus* pass, including an additional 6 session tickets, to any Affiliate Summit conference (a $549 value), plus a 20% off discount code valid for additional attendee passes (unlimited). Both the complimentary pass and/or discount codes must be used within one (1) year from membership activation or renewal date.*
- Access to exclusive PMA Industry Reports, Podcasts and Updates providing access to case studies, best practices and wisdom shared by industry peers.
- Access to Up-to-Date Activity About Current & Proposed U.S. State Nexus Laws
- You and your employees can participate in an up to three (3) PMA Member Groups designed to grow and improve effectiveness of the Performance Marketing Industry.
- Access to the PMA Members-Only Facebook Group and Slack channel allowing you to connect with other performance marketing movers and shakers.
- Receive three (3) Votes for PMA Board Elections
*Please note that the complimentary Networking pass to Affiliate Summit may only be issued to employees within the company name listed on the PMA membership. Once your Affiliate Summit registration is confirmed, is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non-refundable. When you are ready to register for an Affiliate Summit event, please contact the PMA and we will obtain a registration code for you to use. Please plan ahead as Affiliate Summit will not honor registration codes for complimentary passes or discounts once they have sold out.
Any corporation, business or partnership in good standing.
2-10 Employees: $250 annually
11-20 Employees: $500 annually
21-40 Employees: $1,000 annually
41-80 Employees: $2,500 annually
81+ Employees: $4,700 annually
Yes! My Company Wants Corporate Membership Status
Please purchase your membership in the Performance Marketing Association, Inc. (“PMA”). You will then be directed to the member application form. Your membership will not be effective until acceptance of this application by Board of Directors. Payments made in conjunction with this application will be refunded where membership is denied.
Join or Renew Now
I have seen the benefits of PMA educational efforts around internet tax law. The PMA has helped to demystify the tax laws and galvanize groups of people to fight them. All online shoppers and advertisers benefit from that effortPeter Figueredo
Being part of the PMA has helped us begin to hear other perspectives around key issues in the industry that we would not typically hear from other advertisers, publishers, and networksWilliam Martin-Gill