As the PMA has grown and technology has changed, we find ourselves needing to make major improvements to the website. In particular, the site needs a full facelift as well as the addition of a member management platform. Through March 15, 2018, we are accepting proposals for this work. All current PMA members are welcome to submit proposals. Questions about the work should be sent to Executive Director Tricia Meyer (email@example.com).
- Apply new WordPress Theme and plugins that are compliant with our current web hosting on WPEngine.
- New site must be mobile-responsive and include social media sharing.
- Update existing 16 active plugins and deactivate any not being used.
- Implement membership management functionality that will allow for import of current members and replace existing Batchbooks functions.
- Integrate membership sales process with our current Stripe usage.
- Integrate with existing MailChimp mailing lists.
- Allow member companies logins to restricted areas and the ability to manage those logins.
- Incorporate Gravity Forms for surveys and forms.
- Allow for downloadable whitepapers with variable prices.
- Update links/tags/categories in 265 existing posts.
- Review 141 pages for links and content issues.
- Ensure current 35 documents can be downloaded properly.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal for the work, please fill out the form below and upload your proposal by March 15.