Up and coming attribution models include:
- Coupon Code Attribution: An exclusive coupon code is tied to a specific affiliate. The unique code will attribute 100% of sales to the affiliate based on that coupon code.
- Preferred Publisher: No matter how many other touchpoints are in the sales funnel, if a Preferred Publisher is one of them, they will get 100% of the attribution.
- Custom Attribution: Unique attribution setup that could be any combination of the other models or something new.
- Linear: Each touchpoint in the conversion path – multiple affiliates or various sources such as Paid Search, Social Network, Email, and Direct channels – would share equal credit for the sale.
- Time Decay: The touchpoints closest in time to the sale or conversion get the credit.
- First Click: The first affiliate touched in the sales funnel gets 100% of the attribution.
Download the full whitepaper below:
Download (PDF, 181KB)
The following two tabs change content below.