Whitepaper: Benefits of Working with Deal and Coupon Affiliates
It’s an argument as old as affiliate marketing: To what extent should brands work with coupon sites? The PMA Coupons and Deals Council has taken a fresh look at the data around coupon sites and is releasing a new free whitepaper entitled: Benefits of Working with Deal and Coupon Affiliates.
Discussion and data presented in this paper include:
- Considering New Affiliate Partners to Unlock Growth
- Coupon Best Practices for Advertisers
- How to Optimize with Coupon Affiliates
- Coupon Code Creation and Formatting Suggestions
- Coupon Parameters and Requirements
- Coupon Code Standards
The paper is ideal for merchants and agencies either considering whether to work with coupon sites or how to better optimize the relationships they already have.
With thanks to:
As well as Original Lead Contributor, Larissa Feuerstein, FMTC
Members can log into their accounts to download or visit the Documents and Downloads Channel in Slack.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- 2024 PMA Board of Directors Nominations Open - October 2, 2023
- Free Webinar: Can the Coupon Code Survive? - September 25, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Policies, Practices, and Legalities (Video Replay) - September 21, 2023