2024 PMA Board of Directors Nominations Open
The Performance Marketing Association has officially opened up the self-nomination process for the 2024 Board of Directors. All Corporate, Retailer, and Industry Champion members in good standing are eligible to run.
The PMA Board is made up of 9-13 members. For this election for the 2024 board, five (5) board seats will need to be filled.
These new board members will join the following seated board members who will serve their second year of the 2-year term:
- Jeannine Crooks, Awin
- Kelly Ground, Gray Harbor Digital
- Chris Tradgett, Moonpull
- Debbi Dougherty, Rakuten Advertising
- Dustin Howes, Performance Marketing Manager
- Lee-Ann Johnstone, Affiverse
- Jade Mayberry, dentsu
Elected members will take office January 2024.
Official responsibilities of BOD members include attending at least one monthly Zoom meeting each month (currently the 4th Thursday of each month at noon Eastern), regularly participating in the PMA Slack Channel, and participating in one executive committee (which include Fundraising, Membership, and Marketing).
If you have any interest in the positions, I encourage you to reach out to current and former BOD members or to me for more information. Nominations close on October 31, which will then trigger the member voting period to begin November 2.
PMA Board of Directors Nomination 2024
Nominations for the Board of Directors for the 2024-2025 term.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023
- FTC Targets Influencers for Promoting Trade Associations on TikTok and Instagram - November 16, 2023