3 Steps to Signing Up with an Affiliate Program (Guide)
Affiliate marketing is another financially viable and rewarding option for those considering or currently monetizing their site.
Recently, the Performance Marketing Association’s (PMA) Publisher Recruitment Council created a “cheat sheet” for those open and ready to delve into performance marketing. The objective was to provide clarity and showcase the ease of participating in an affiliate program, the steps involved, and the considerations to take into consideration..
For those new to affiliate marketing, this is a step-by-step guide, giving insight into how to become an affiliate of a merchant’s program. The PMA Publisher Recruitment Council’s goal is to walk new affiliates through this process and demonstrate it’s as easy as 1, 2, and 3!
The document titled, “3 Steps to Signing Up with an Affiliate Program” addresses several key points:
- What “types” of websites promote merchants via an affiliate program?
- How do I get started?
- How do I participate in an affiliate program?
- What is that process like?
- How can I sign-up?
- How do I know which merchant’s/advertiser’s affiliate program is the right one for me?
- Where can I locate offers and creatives to promote that merchant on my site?
Download “3 Steps to Signing Up with an Affiliate Program” now!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
- Jade Mayberry Joins PMA Board of Directors - April 14, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.