Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay)
The PMA Measurements and Insights Council recently presented a webinar entitled Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions. The video replay of that webinar is now available for anyone to watch on Linkedin.
According to a recent PMA poll, publishers are seeing major issues in tracking. What does everyone need to know to make this better to help conversions?
Panelists for this webinar were:
- Tricia Meyer, PMA (moderator)
- Steven Brown, Moonpull
- Tom Rathbone, PartnerCentric
- Tye DeGrange, Round Barn Labs
- Jim Nichols, Exclamation Marketing
Topics covered included:
- Differences between types of cookies and their tracking
- The current state of tracking across different devices and browsers
- The impact of consent platforms on tracking
- Ways to discover tracking issues, including data and resources
- Solutions to tracking issues
- Who should be responsible for tracking issues
Are you a publisher who suspects tracking issues might be hurting your conversions? A brand who is making changes to your website without insight into the ramifications of those changes? An agency attempting to navigate the changing privacy rules and how they are impacting tracking? A network with a hand in all of the above? This webinar is for you!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- What Do You Want to See from the PMA? - February 21, 2024
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024
- Free Webinar: Amazon Seller Affiliate, Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 1, 2024