Desiree Toto, CJ, Joins PMA Board of Directors
I am pleased to announce the addition of a new member to the Performance Marketing Association Board of Directors. Desiree Toto, Senior Vice President, Product & Operations at CJ Affiliate, will be joining the Board effective immediately:
As Senior Vice President of Product & Operations, Desiree leads a global team of talented Product and Support Operation Managers. This team’s collective goal is to deliver and implement highly innovative and differentiating products and solutions that meet our clients’ needs and set them up for success.
On her way to the top of the Product and Operations organization, Desiree was a leader within CJ’s Client Development department, managing teams responsible for the success of some of CJ’s top clients. Desiree has over 14 years of experience in digital media: in marketing, client management, and product development.
Desiree graduated with honors from Clark University with a BA in both Marketing and Studio Arts.
Desiree joins the following other current Board members:
- Mike Allen, Businesswright
- Sarah Beeskow Blay, Silverbean
- Christen Evans, Cratejoy
- Jim Nichols, Exclamation Marketing Solutions
- Mandy O’Brien, Partnerize
- Anne Parris, DMi Partners
- Jeannine Crooks, Awin
- Sarah Johnson Dayes, Acceleration Partners
- Joe Sousa, Fanatics, Inc.
- Lacie Thompson, LT Partners
- Chris Tradgett, Publisher Discovery
I am excited to welcome Desiree to the Board and look forward to working with her on all of the great things the PMA is up to this year!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Performance Marketing Association Celebrates 15th Anniversary - June 1, 2023
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.