Free Media Kit for Affiliate Marketers
One of the most powerful but overlooked tools that an affiliate marketer can have in their toolbox is a Media Kit.
There are many benefits to a professional-looking media kit including:
- Building credibility for your brand
- Telling your story, mission, and values
- Showcasing your reach to various audiences
- Highlighting transparency in partnerships
- Streamlining communications with potential partners
- Compiling data and analytics into one place
- Demonstrating the versatility of your company
- Attracting sponsorships and collaborations
Because of this, the PMA knows that it is important to help ALL affiliate marketers to create a media kit that it is specifically targeted to our industry.
The PMA Industry Advancement Council has just released a totally revamped sample media kit for Affiliate Marketers that can serve as a template for any company needing some help getting started. The “Publisher Media Kit Guidelines” document is free for anyone to download. Members can also also find it in our Slack group.
The Guidelines include:
- Media Kit FAQs
- Items to Include
- Format Outline including examples of Cover Page, Placements, Case Studies, and more
Special shout-out to Joey Asleson of Team Bespoke for pulling it all together and formatting!
Members can download it here if logged in or access it through the Slack Documents-Downloads channel.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- What Do You Want to See from the PMA? - February 21, 2024
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024
- Free Webinar: Amazon Seller Affiliate, Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 1, 2024