Free Webinar: Amazon Seller Affiliate, Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands
You know what affiliate marketing is. You know what the Amazon Associates program is. Do you know what Amazon Seller Affiliate marketing is? In a nutshell, publishers can work more directly with merchants to promote that merchant’s products on Amazon–allowing for commission rates and payments to be negotiated outside of the Amazon Associates program. But it’s also much more than that!
The PMA will be hosting an upcoming webinar entitled “Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands.” This webinar free to everyone via LinkedIn Live. RSVP now to secure a spot and be reminded via LinkedIn.
Topics discussed will include:
- What is an Amazon Seller Affiliate program? How do they work?
- What are the biggest differences between Amazon Seller Affiliate and Amazon Associates?
- How does the Amazon Creator Connections program fit in?
- What are the pros and cons for a publisher joining an Amazon Seller Affiliate program?
- What are the pros and cons for a brand launching an Amazon Seller Affiliate program?
- What types of publishers and brands benefit most from Amazon Seller Affiliate programs?
- Amy Scanlon, RightSideUp
- Rob Schab, Levanta
- Griffin Melia, eAccountable
- Jade Mayberry, dentsu
- Tricia Meyer, Performance Marketing Association
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- What Do You Want to See from the PMA? - February 21, 2024
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024
- Free Webinar: Amazon Seller Affiliate, Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 1, 2024