New Whitepaper: Using Coupons from a Consumer Perspective
The PMA Coupons and Deals Council has released a new whitepaper entitled “Using Coupons from a Consumer Perspective.”
The paper covers:
- Metrics prove that consumers not only love coupons in an online setting, but rely on their usage in most transactions.
- Consumers embrace coupons in almost any content but the easier and more seamless the experience, the better.
- There is literally no demographic for online coupon usage. They are ubiquitous.
- Merchants can use consumer behavior to create a better coupon experience.
- Digital coupons are incremental.
A huge thanks goes to the Lead contributes on this project:
Members can log into their accounts to download or visit the Documents and Downloads Channel in Slack.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- New PMA Whitepaper on Browser Extensions and Toolbars - November 16, 2022
- PMA 2023 Board of Directors Nominees - November 2, 2022
- Meet the PMA at PI LIVE in London - October 14, 2022