PMA Conducting Industry Sizing Survey
One of the questions the PMA is asked most frequently is “How big is Affiliate Marketing in the United States?” In the next month, we hope to be able to answer that question along with other questions about ad spend across publisher types and by retailer vertical.
For the last year, we have been working with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) to formulate a survey that would not only allow us to estimate the size of affiliate marketing in the United States but also break it down in key areas that highlight our value. Over time, we hope to continue the survey so that we can show growth in the industry and as a percentage of overall ecommerce in the United States.
The following companies are graciously working with PwC to provide anonymous data so that PwC can then share the aggregate data with the PMA:
- Impact (Industry Champion Member)
- Rakuten Marketing (Industry Champion Member)
- Awin (Industry Champion Member)
- ShareASale (Industry Champion Member)
- Pepperjam (Industry Champion Member)
- Partnerize (Industry Champion Member)
- LinkConnector (Industry Champion Member)
- CJ by Conversant
Watch the video below from Affiliate Summit West to learn more about how various networks are working through the PMA both on this survey and other industry-wide issues. We look forward to presenting the survey results in April.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Third Party Affiliate Recruitment & Service Tools - March 11, 2019
- PMA Virtual Round Table: Survival Strategies Against Amazon - March 7, 2019
- PMA Conducting Industry Sizing Survey - March 5, 2019