PMA Industry Report
We are reviving the PMA Industry Report. Yes, we are back. This episode features Tricia Meyer, Founder and CEO of SunshineRewards.com and Secretary for the Performance Marketing Association’s Board (https://thepma.org/our-board/) of Directors, along with Lisa Picarille, an Online Content Strategist and PMA Board member. The two go in-depth on the PMA councils’ respective missions, what they do, how to join them, and what to expect from the new spotlight months that highlights each council.
Tricia is a special liaison to the councils to facilitate any output and vet it through the Board of Directors for approval and additional ideas. Lisa works with each of the councils to help generate content and expedite it through the process.
There are currently, 5 PMA Councils (https://thepma.org/our-councils/)
- Compliance – (David Naffziger BrandVerity) https://thepma.org/pma-councils/pma-compliance-council/
- Publisher Recruitment (Lucy Bartlett – VigLink) https://thepma.org/pma-councils/pma-publisher-recruitment-council/
- Industry Advancement (Choots Humphries – LinkConnector) https://thepma.org/pma-councils/pma-industry-advancement-council/
- Measurements and Insights (Julie Avila – Schaaf-PartnerCentric) https://thepma.org/pma-councils/pma-measurements-and-insights-council/
- Offers & Rewards (Howard Schaffer- Offers.com) https://thepma.org/pma-councils/pma-offers-and-rewards-council/
Tricia and Lisa discuss the new Council Spotlight Months, which are an effort by each of the councils to use a designated month to raise awareness for their council, talk about issues that the council is focusing on, and recruit new council members. January 2015 will kick off the Council Spotlight Month for the Publisher Recruitment Council. That council has plans to educate current and potential members through social media, podcasts, highlighting their whitepapers and content, as well blog posts on issues and more.
Listen to the podcast here. http://geekcast.fm/archives/pma-industry-report-council-spotlights/
Latest posts by Lisa Picarille (see all)
- Co-opetition: So When is it a Good Idea to Work With a Competitor? - November 9, 2015
- PMA Members Out in Full Force at ASE15 - August 17, 2015
- Let’s Meet at ASE15 - July 27, 2015