PMA Members: Share Your Feedback on the FTC Disclosure Guidelines
In light of the FTC’s recent statement, “Regarding the Endorsement Guides Review,” the PMA will be compiling member feedback to submit commentary to the FTC on the Endorsement Guidelines.
Per their request for public comment (FTC Seeks Public Comment on Its Endorsement Guidelines), we will be presenting comments on behalf of ourselves and our members specifically about how the Endorsement Guidelines impact affiliate marketing.
Over the past 6 years, the PMA has been active in helping interpret the Guidelines for our industry and educate both our members and the industry at large about how to be in compliance with the Guidelines. Some examples include:
- Blogging and New Media Disclosure Information (whitepaper)
- Takeaways from FTC Twitter Chat on Disclosure
- Recap: FTC Disclosure Workshop
- A Consumer’s Guide to Online Reviews
Similarly, we could like to use this opportunity to work with the FTC to help shape the Guidelines such that our industry can comply appropriately. If you are a PMA member who has feedback you would like included in our official comment, please fill out the form with it below. In addition, you can request access from Tricia to our special Slack channel.
All feedback submitted by February 25 will be read for possible inclusion.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- New Whitepaper: Using Coupons from a Consumer Perspective - February 20, 2020
- PMA Members: Share Your Feedback on the FTC Disclosure Guidelines - February 18, 2020
- PMA Virtual Round Table: California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) - February 7, 2020