PMA Recap of ASE22
It was truly a pleasure meeting up with new and (hopefully!) prospective members in New York last week.
The PMA started the conference by hosting its much-anticipated cocktail brunch. Over 50 members gathered to celebrate being back to in-person networking again. A big thanks goes to our sponsors for making the event happen:
Later that day and the second conference day, we participated in the Exhibit Hall/Meet Market. Several members were on hand to volunteer their time at our booth. We handed out PMA stickers to members and candy to anyone who came by. It was nice to catch up with current members about how they can make the most of their memberships and also educate everyone else on what the industry does. I saw a lot of familiar faces but mainly new ones!
We shared with everyone some of these recent, current, and upcoming PMA initiatives:
- Release of Updated Performance Marketing Glossary (www.thepma.org/glossary)
- Whitepaper: Benefits of Working with Deal and Coupon Affiliates
- Webinar: Global Expansion and Recruitment in Affiliate Marketing
- Holiday Virtual Happy Hour
- Webinar: Affiliate Toolbars and Browser Extensions: Friend or Foe
- Regulation Resources (https://thepma.org/regulation/)
- Industry-wide Survey with 7 networks and 100+ publishers
- Participation in FTC’s changes to Endorsement Guides
- LinkedIn Quick Polls (monthly)
- Whitepaper on Toolbars and Browser Extensions (Compliance)
- Publisher Pitch Session (Publisher Recruitment Council)
- Virtual Conference, Summer 2022
It was also terrific to see, as usual, PMA members presenting at the conference. I am always impressed by the breadth and depth of knowledge within our organization and how willing everyone is to share it.
If you were one of the people who came by to learn more about the PMA and we haven’t had the chance to follow up yet, please reach out! I know how everyone gets bogged down in “recovering” from time spent away at conferences and follow-ups can be missed. I’d love to continue our conversations!
We look forward to seeing everyone at Affiliate Summit West in January.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Announces Cocktail Brunch For Affiliate Summit West 2024 - December 7, 2023
- PMA Announces 2024 Board of Directors - December 5, 2023
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023