PMA Releases 2017 Salary Survey Results
On behalf of the PMA, I am excited to announce that the 2017 Salary Survey Results are now available. The survey was conducted in July through October of this year, and it is the third time we have conducted it. Because of that, we were able to include not only the results of the survey but also insights comparing year over year results. The survey was conducted across over over 60 performance-based marketing companies including agencies, vendors, affiliates, and merchants.
The report includes:
- Salary ranges for C-Level employees and Executives including CEO, President, CFO, CTO
- Salary ranges for Marketing Department employees including Affiliate Managers and Senior Affiliate Managers
- Non-salary compensation statistics for all included job titles
Although not reported in the survey results for privacy reasons, we asked participants where they were located geographically. It was encouraging to see that results came not only from all across the United State but also from other countries, particularly from a few in Europe.
Participants in the survey will receive a copy of the results for free. In addition, the report is free to all PMA members. Non-members can purchase the report for $49.
I would like to thank the following members of the PMA Measurements and Insights Council for all of their hard work on this project:
Eric Nagel, Partner, Rust Built Inc, @ericnagel
Carolyn Kmet, Senior Lecturer, Loyola University of Chicago
Download the PMA 2017 Salary Survey today!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
- Jade Mayberry Joins PMA Board of Directors - April 14, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.