PMA Releases 2017 Salary Survey Results
On behalf of the PMA, I am excited to announce that the 2017 Salary Survey Results are now available. The survey was conducted in July through October of this year, and it is the third time we have conducted it. Because of that, we were able to include not only the results of the survey but also insights comparing year over year results. The survey was conducted across over over 60 performance-based marketing companies including agencies, vendors, affiliates, and merchants.
The report includes:
- Salary ranges for C-Level employees and Executives including CEO, President, CFO, CTO
- Salary ranges for Marketing Department employees including Affiliate Managers and Senior Affiliate Managers
- Non-salary compensation statistics for all included job titles
Although not reported in the survey results for privacy reasons, we asked participants where they were located geographically. It was encouraging to see that results came not only from all across the United State but also from other countries, particularly from a few in Europe.
Participants in the survey will receive a copy of the results for free. In addition, the report is free to all PMA members. Non-members can purchase the report for $49.
I would like to thank the following members of the PMA Measurements and Insights Council for all of their hard work on this project:
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Announces 2020 Board of Directors - December 10, 2019
- PMA 2020 Board of Directors Nominees - November 1, 2019
- Affiliate Summit West 2020: Save $100 on Your Pass and Register Today! - October 23, 2019