PMA Webinar: Influencer Marketing v. Affiliate Marketing
Influencer marketing has been taking off for years but recently has been crossing over more and more with affiliate marketing. As a result, many of us are left wondering how best we can all work together.
The Industry Advancement Council has assembled a panel of PMA members who work extensively with both affiliates and influencers to participate in our next virtual roundtable. The webinar is open to all PMA members and will be held September 17 at 2:00pm ET.
- Eric Nagel, Partner, Type-A Parent Conference
- Alison Chew, Director, Partners & Insights, Acceleration Partners
- Wade Tonkin, Senior Manager – Affiliate, Fanatics
- Moderator: Tricia Meyer, Executive Director, Performance Marketing Association
The webinar will touch on questions such as the following:
- Are Influencer Marketing and Affiliate Marketing the same thing?
- What are hybrid campaigns?
- What can Affiliate Marketers learn from Influencers?
- What can Influencers learn from Affiliate Marketers?
- What part should the PMA play in Influencer Marketing?
In addition, attendees can submit questions during the webinar.
PMA Members can sign up to attend using the form below. After you sign up, you will receive within 48 hours the information needed to call in.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Announces 2020 Board of Directors - December 10, 2019
- PMA 2020 Board of Directors Nominees - November 1, 2019
- Affiliate Summit West 2020: Save $100 on Your Pass and Register Today! - October 23, 2019