PMA Whitepaper: What You Need to Know About Trademark+ Bidding
Affiliate marketing is made up of many different types of publishers, and it can be challenging for retailers to understand all of the different ways in which those publishers promote brands. One particularly unique type of promotion is Trademark+ Bidding, also known as Brand Bidding.
The Publisher Recruitment and Education Council, chaired by Lauren Isbrandtsen of Ibotta, has breathed new life into a whitepaper specifically targeted at those wanting to understand Trademark+ bidding. Previously published in 2019, the Council has updated the whitepaper to take into account years of changes.
Included in the whitepaper:
- What is Trademark+ Bidding?
- Benefits of Using Trademark+ Bidding for Advertisers
- Common Advertiser Concerns and Solutions
- Best Practices for Advertisers in Setting Rules for Trademark+ Bidding
- and more!
From the document:
“A well-managed TM+ Bidding strategy can add incremental exposure, sales and efficiencies
to your Advertiser program.”
Thank you to everyone on the Publisher Recruitment and Education Council for working on this important resource. In addition, thank you to Industry Champion member BrandVerity for helping the Council review the document to update language and remove outdated information.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Join PMA Members at AMPLIFY Summit - February 23, 2024
- What Do You Want to See from the PMA? - February 21, 2024
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024