Top 10 Reasons You Haven’t Joined a PMA Council
We know that the Performance Marketing space is in a constant and rapid state of evolutionary growth. We also understand that you’re busy keeping up with the changes and driving to make the most of your business success. There are so many great reasons to join one of the five PMA Councils, but here are also a lot of excuses.
Here are the Top 10 Reasons You Haven’t Joined a Council:
10. You despise backlinks from a reputable industry organization.
9. Being considered a thought leader, expert, and building your resume is so uncool.
8. Producing your own Uptown Funk parody is all consuming.
7. Hobnobbing with top industry executives might expose you to innovative ideas and cooties.
6. Fear of having a voice in the direction of the industry is less appealing than clicking on yet another totally adorable cat video.
5. Building the value and exposure of your business isn’t worth less than 2 hours of your time a month.
4. You are too busy clicking on life hacks and productive daily habits of rich people.
3. Getting exposure as a strong industry advocate is just another label and you are just too darn unique to be labeled.
2. Being a silent follower is “The New Black”.
1. Binge watching Game of Thrones is much more important than supporting the industry that provides the livelihood for your family.
What’s your excuse?
Learn More About Councils
We currently have 5 Councils: Compliance, Publisher Recruitment, Industry Advancement, Measurements and Insights, and Offers and Rewards. There is plenty of room for our members to join any of these councils – and endless opportunities to start new Councils that focus on the topics that affect your performance marketing efforts.
Latest posts by Lisa Picarille (see all)
- Co-opetition: So When is it a Good Idea to Work With a Competitor? - November 9, 2015
- PMA Members Out in Full Force at ASE15 - August 17, 2015
- Let’s Meet at ASE15 - July 27, 2015