Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands
Last fall I started hearing conversations about “Amazaon Seller Affiliate Programs” and initially dismissed it as merely being the “Amazon Associates Program.” However, as more agencies started talking about it, I realized that this was something completely different and an emerging new way to engage in affiliate marketing.
Heading straight to the experts, I was fortunate to be able to moderate a panel discussion on the subject featuring:
- Amy Scanlon, RightSideUp
- Rob Schab, Levanta
- Griffin Melia, eAccountable
- Jade Mayberry, dentsu
In addition to explaining how Amazon Seller Affiliate programs work on the technical side, the panelists engaged in a discussion that included:
- How these programs differ from both traditional affiliate progams as well as the Amazon Associates program
- How these programs compare to the newer Amazon Creator Connections program
- How agencies evaluate the potential of these programs for brands
- The pros and cons for publishers to join these programs compared to other types of programs
- The pros and cons for brands to launch these programs
- How Google might reward publishers for giving purchasing options
We were able to take several questions from the audience as well!
Thanks to the panelists and everyone who participated for a truly educational presentation!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- What Do You Want to See from the PMA? - February 21, 2024
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024
- Free Webinar: Amazon Seller Affiliate, Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 1, 2024