2023 PMA Board Of Directors Nominations Open
The Performance Marketing Association has officially opened up the self-nomination process for the 2023 Board of Directors. All Corporate, Retailer, and Industry Champion members in good standing are eligible to run.
The PMA Board is made up of 9-13 members. For this election for the 2023 board, five (5) board seats will need to be filled.
These new board members will join the following seated board members who will serve their second year of the 2-year term:
- Mike Allen, Businesswright
- Sarah Beeskow Blay, Silverbean
- Christen Evans, LaRue PR
- Jim Nichols, Exclamation Marketing Solutions
- Mandy O’Brien, Partnerize
- Anne Parris, DMi Partners
- Desiree Toto, CJ
Elected members will take office January 2023.
Official responsibilities of BOD members include attending at least one monthly Zoom meeting each quarter, regularly participating in the PMA Slack Channel, and participating in one executive committee (which include Governance, Fundraising, Membership, and Marketing).
If you have any interest in the positions, I encourage you to reach out to current and former BOD members or to me for more information. Nominations close on October 31, which will then trigger the member voting period to begin November 4.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Announces Cocktail Brunch For Affiliate Summit West 2024 - December 7, 2023
- PMA Announces 2024 Board of Directors - December 5, 2023
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023