AI and Performance Marketing: Policies, Practices, and Legalities (Video Replay)
The PMA Compliance Council revealed the results of their recent survey on AI and Affiliate Marketing with a free LinkedIn webinar. The survey and webinar were a follow-up to a prevision survey and webinar conducted back in April. The goal of the Council was to show how quickly the discussion has moved from “How are we using AI” to “How are we now dealing with all of the AI use”.
If you missed the webinar, no worries! You can click here to view the replay.
Topics discussed on the webinar included:
- How affiliate marketers are using AI
- Changes in the survey results since April
- Who owns AI generated content?
- Cases and regulation regarding AI generated content
- How retailers and networks should be responding
One of the most interesting data points we shared was that of the affiliate marketers surveyed, 31% said in April that they were not using AI whereas only 6% surveyed in September said that they are not using AI. That result left 63% of respondents worried about disputes over who own the content.
Thanks to the following panelists for their participation:
- Gary Kibel, Davis+Gilbert
- Tom Wozniak, OPTIZMO
- Jeannine Crooks, Awin
- Rebecca Stern, Awin/ShareASale
- Tricia Meyer, PMA
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023
- FTC Targets Influencers for Promoting Trade Associations on TikTok and Instagram - November 16, 2023