Free Performance Marketing Glossary from the PMA
Almost a decade ago, the PMA undertook the monumental task of developing a glossary of terms that were used in the performance marketing industry. Understanding that it would need to be a living document, various PMA members and councils have been updating it periodically every since. Because of this, it not only contains the history of our industry but also what you need to know NOW, including over 300 affiliate marketing definitions, acronyms, and abbreviations.
I’m happy to introduce the release of the Performance Marketing Glossary 2022 Update. Countless hours went into updating this 23 page document to ensure that it reflects all aspects of our industry, including emerging technologies and globalization.
The Publisher Recruitment and Education Council, led by Jessica Henig, Partnerize, was the latest council to take on the update. Update contributors included:
- Anne Parris- DMi Partners
- Karen Garcia – Lab6 Media
- Jeannine Crooks– Awin
- Jeremy Fremont– Multidots
- Megan Neri – DMi Partners
- Teresa Grattmatke – eAccountable
Previous documents were heavily influenced by the work of Lisa Picarille (original lead contributor), Choots Humphries (Industry Advancement Council Chair), and Mike Allen (former PMA President).
Thanks to the work of so many, this glossary is now available to anyone to download and use as part of their performance marketing education.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Join PMA Members at AMPLIFY Summit - February 23, 2024
- What Do You Want to See from the PMA? - February 21, 2024
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024