PMA Success at Affiliate Summit West
Last week the PMA had a terrific showing at Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas. The conference afforded us an opportunity not only to meet with current members but also to recruit new members. Here were some of the highlights.
Networking Cocktail Party
80 members met and mingled over brunch and cocktails to kick off the conference Sunday morning. Board of Directors members and Council chairs were on hand to answer questions and talk about goals for the organization for the coming year. Because of the strong turnout, we are already looking toward continuing the Sunday brunch as a new PMA tradition.
Meet Market Booth
Throughout the day 18 members volunteered to work the booth while current members and prospective members visited to learn about the PMA and collect their PMA stickers for their badges. We had a great spot at the back that allowed us to be able to have meaningful conversations with everyone who stopped by. Thanks to the following sponsors for funding that booth:
- Pepperjam Network
- All Inclusive Marketing
- ebove & beyond
- Virus Positive
Several PMA members were honored with Pinnacle Awards. It was terrific to see the organization so heavily represented! Winners from the PMA were:
- Exceptional Merchant: WP Engine
- Affiliate Marketing Advocate: Christen Moynihan Evans
- OPM/Agency of the Year: eBove & Beyond
- Tool/Service of the Year: BrandVerity
A very special congratulations goes to our BOD President, Rachel Honoway, on being honored with the Affiliate Marketing Legend Award.
We appreciate everyone who volunteered, participated in our events, or proudly wore their member stickers in Vegas. We look forward to seeing everyone in New York in August!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Video Replay of Amazon Seller Affiliate: Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 12, 2024
- Free Webinar: Amazon Seller Affiliate, Pros and Cons for Publishers and Brands - February 1, 2024
- PMA Launches Toolbar Policy Comparison - January 30, 2024