PMA Welcomes New Council Chairs
I am pleased to announce the appointment of two new chairs to our PMA Councils.
Van (re)joined BrandVerity in 2019. He was the first sales executive back in the early days of BrandVerity – and he went on to become the founder of 5IQ. He successfully sold that company to Impact Radius in 2016. After completing that integration he started Progressive Shopper before deciding to return to the BrandVerity team as the EMEA GM. When he’s not working, Van is typically either cycling or running around after his kids.
Jessica Henig is the Senior Director, Global Partnerships at Partnerize where she is leading the Partnerships team globally and partner relationships in North America. The global Partnerships team focuses on growth and acquisition of publisher partners on the platform as well as connecting these partners with Partnerize’s many great brands across the Partnerize and Pepperjam platforms. Before Partnerize, Jessica was leading US & global commerce partnerships at Time Out Group and spent her earlier career in Business Development in the Music Industry.
Van and Jessica will be joining our existing Council Chairs:
- Choots Humphries, Co-President at LinkConnector (Industry Advancement Council)
- Craig McGlynn, Vice President of Sales at Perform[cb] (Coupons and Deals Council)
Any member interested in participating in our Councils can reach out to the Council chair, Rachel Guillot, or me for more information.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023
- FTC Targets Influencers for Promoting Trade Associations on TikTok and Instagram - November 16, 2023