2022 PMA Board Of Directors Nominations Open
The Performance Marketing Association has officially opened up the self-nomination process for the 2021 Board of Directors. All Corporate, Retailer, and Industry Champion members in good standing are eligible to run.
The PMA Board is made up of 9-13 members. For this election for the 2022 board, six (6) board seats will need to be filled.
These new board members will join the following seated board members who will serve their second year of the 2-year term:
- Jeannine Crooks, Awin
- Sarah Johnson Dayes, Acceleration Partners
- Joe Sousa, Fanatics, Inc.
- Lacie Thompson, LT Partners
- Chris Tradgett, Publisher Discovery
Elected members will take office January 2022.
Official responsibilities of BOD members include attending in person or by phone 2 meetings per year (usually held in conjunction with Affiliate Summit East and West), regularly participating in the PMA Slack Channel, and one executive committee (which include Governance, Fundraising, Membership, and Marketing).
If you have any interest in the positions, I encourage you to reach out to current and former BOD members or to me for more information. Nominations close on November 1, which will then trigger the member voting period to begin November 8.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Welcomes CJ as Industry Champion Member - October 19, 2021
- Watch Fall PMA Conference Video Replays - October 18, 2021
- Whitepaper: Benefits of Working with Deal and Coupon Affiliates - October 11, 2021