AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay)
Last week the PMA Compliance Council hosted a webinar on the use of artificial intelligence in affiliate marketing. The video “AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How?” is now available for replay via LinkedIn.
Discussion topics for the webinar included:
- Defining Artificial Intelligence versus Machine Learning; Focus on ChatGPT
- AI Use for Content Generation
- AI Use for Programming
- Legal and Compliance Issues
- Future of AI and Affiliate Marketing
- PMA Survey Results
Links shared during the webinar included:
- GPT script to write Responsive Search Ads
- Publishers should sue chatbot companies
- Davis & Gilbert shares the risks of using AI to generate content including copyright infringement
- Fake ‘Guardian’ Article Attributed To ChatGPT, Publication Forms AI Working Group
- How ChatGPT might disrupt search marketing
Special thanks to our guest panelists:
- Eric Nagel, imwave
- Teresa Grammatke, eAccountable
- Rebecca Stern, Awin/ShareASale
View the replay now and follow the PMA on LinkedIn for more affiliate marketing resources.
The following two tabs change content below.
Tricia Meyer is an attorney and affiliate marketer. She is the founder and owner of Helping Moms Connect and Sunshine Rewards as well as the current Executive Director of the Performance Marketing Association. You can find her on Twitter @SunshineTricia.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Performance Marketing Association Celebrates 15th Anniversary - June 1, 2023
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.