Free Webinar: Can the Coupon Code Survive?
The most recent PMA Industry Survey found that cashback, voucher, and rebate sites account for 57% of ad spend in affiliate marketing. Other publisher types such as influencer, content, and search often weave coupons into their marketing. And yet, the criticisms and controversy around coupon codes persist.
It’s not a secret that consumers love coupon codes, but what impact do they have on the retailers?
The PMA Industry Advancement Council will be hosting a free webinar entitled “Can the Coupon Code Survive? A Timely Discussion of the Use of Promo Codes in eCommerce.” Join us October 11 at 1pm Eastern.
The webinar will be tackling issues such as:
- Coupon Code Leakage
- Coupon Code Scraping
- Bad and Expired Coupons
- Coupon Code Compliance
- How to Work Without Coupon Codes
Panelists for the webinar will be:
- Choots Humphries (Council Chair), LinkConnector
- Cassandra Scarbeck, InfluenceLogic
- Jade Mayberry, Dentsu
- Joey Asleson, Team Bespoke
Will coupon codes survive in eCommerce and in what form? RSVP for this exciting webinar featuring industry veterans on all sides of the issue. The panel will be taking your questions on LinkedIn Live!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023
- FTC Targets Influencers for Promoting Trade Associations on TikTok and Instagram - November 16, 2023