Free Webinar: Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions
The PMA Measurements and Insights Council will be presenting a webinar with live Q&A entitled Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions. Join us Tuesday, November 14, 2023, at 1pm Eastern on LinkedIn.
As technology changes, affiliate tracking necessarily changes, but not always in a way that is beneficial. Our panelists will be explaining tracking problems but also making suggestions for solving the problems AND taking your questions.
Topics covered will include:
- What are the different types of tracking cookies?
- What is the current state of tracking across different devices and browsers?
- How are consent platforms complicating tracking?
- Ways to discover tracking issues
- Solutions to tracking issues
Speakers for this event will be:
- Tricia Meyer, PMA (moderator)
- Steven Brown, Moonpull
- Tom Rathbone, PartnerCentric
- Tye DeGrange, Round Barn Labs
- Jim Nichols, Exclamation Marketing
Are you a publisher who suspects tracking issues might be hurting your conversions? A brand who is making changes to your website without insight into the ramifications of those changes? An agency attempting to navigate the changing privacy rules and how they are impacting tracking? A network with a hand in all of the above? This webinar is for you!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023
- FTC Targets Influencers for Promoting Trade Associations on TikTok and Instagram - November 16, 2023