Free Webinar: Publisher Payments and Partnerships
Over the last year, numerous conversations have come up in the affiliate marketing industry concerning publisher commissions and how publishers can best protect themselves from non-paying brands. On the flip side of the conversation is how the brands can be sure that they are not being taken advantage of by fraudulent or outright fake publisher accounts.
The PMA Publisher Recruitment Council will be hosting a free webinar entitled “Publisher Payments and Partnerships: How Publishers and Brands Can Protect Themselves.” Join us November 2, 2023, at 1pm Eastern.
Big thanks to our sponsor for this event: Performance Marketing Manager
The webinar will be tackling issues such as:
- Fake and AI-generated publisher applications
- Approval of publisher applications
- How publishers should evaluate merchant programs
- The role of networks in protecting brands and publishers
- Importance of relationship building
Panelists for the webinar will be:
- Lauren Isbrandtsen, Ibotta (moderator)
- Dustin Howes, Performance Marketing Manager
- Karen Garcia, Lab6 Media
- Teresa Grammatke, eAccountable
- Jeannine Crooks, Awin
- Tricia Meyer, Sunshine Rewards
What role does everyone in the industry play in helping protect the integrity of publisher commissions? The panel will be taking your questions on LinkedIn Live!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Conquer Tracking Issues to Lift Conversions (Video Replay) - November 28, 2023
- PMA Holiday Happy Hour 2023 - November 20, 2023
- FTC Targets Influencers for Promoting Trade Associations on TikTok and Instagram - November 16, 2023