New and Non-Traditional Affiliate Publisher Models Webinar (Recap)
Before the GDPR Webinar was held, the PMA hosted the New & Non-Traditional Affiliate Publisher Models Round Table on March 28th.
The Round Table was organized and moderated by Tricia Meyer, owner of Sunshine Rewards and the PMA’s Executive Director. Panelists included:
Sarah Beeskow Blay, Vice President, ShareASale
Maura Smith, Senior VP, Pepperjam
Choots Humphries, Co-Founder, LinkConnector
The Round Table addressed the following topics and questions:
- How are affiliates using coupon code attribution outside of the normal affiliate tracking in media that is more traditional like radio and mail?
- What kind of influencer marketing companies are using affiliate marketing and can you give us some examples of how you work with them?
- There’s been a lot of talk lately about influencers and how they overlap with traditional affiliate marketers. How do you approach them the same way or in different ways?
- How have you been working with those types of affiliates to be able to track commissions on places like Instagram?
- How are you working with different types of affiliates to retarget on Google and Facebook?
- Merchants are always looking for new ways to work with affiliates to increase revenue without necessarily increasing traffic. How do you work with companies like UpSellit and are there other examples of similar companies?
- What are some suggestions on looking for and finding these types of affiliates?
Thanks to Abby Schaller and the Publisher Recruitment Council for pulling together this recap!
PMA members who were unable to attend can now click here to access the audio recording.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Virtual Round Table: Survival Strategies Against Amazon (Recap and Download) - May 22, 2019
- Performance Marketing Glossary Update (Download Now) - May 1, 2019
- Third Party Affiliate Recruitment & Service Tools - March 11, 2019