New Whitepaper: The Benefits of Using Coupons
One of the most challenging questions advertisers may ask is whether or not working with coupon and deal affiliates is beneficial. Should coupons be offered and if so, what is the best strategy? The Coupons and Deals Council has recently released a guide that addresses this debated topic and provides insightful tips, including:
- Benefits of Working with Deal & Coupon Affiliates
- Coupon Best Practices for Advertisers
- How to Optimize with Coupon Affiliates
- Coupon Code Creation and Formatting Suggestions
- Coupon Code Standards
To access all the information, download the paper today!
Thanks to the following council members for their work on this project:
- Larissa Feuerstein, (Council Chair), FMTC
- Mike Allen, Shopping Bargains
- Craig McGlynn, VigLink
- Scott Wanamaker, eAccountable
The following two tabs change content below.
Tricia Meyer is an attorney and affiliate marketer. She is the founder and owner of Helping Moms Connect and Sunshine Rewards as well as the current Executive Director of the Performance Marketing Association. You can find her on Twitter @SunshineTricia.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
- Jade Mayberry Joins PMA Board of Directors - April 14, 2023
Pingback: Affiliate Marketing Industry News Roundup 6-28-2017June 28, 2017 at 2:18 am
URLJuly 5, 2017 at 8:09 pm
[…] Informations on that Topic: thepma.wpengine.com/new-whitepaper-the-benefits-of-using-coupons/ […]