Performance Marketing Association Celebrates 15th Anniversary
If you have been on the PMA website or social media accounts recently, you may have seen a slight change– to our logos!
This year, the PMA is celebrating 15 years as an organization. We’re kicking it off with a special new logo designs to let everyone know. Over the course of the next few months, expect to see more about our 15th year celebration including:
- Member interviews on podcasts and webinars about where the PMA has been and where it is going (like this one I did today with Board of Directors Member Dustin Howes)
- Retrospective pieces on the history of the organization and its accomplishments (did you know we were originally the Performance Marketing Alliance?)
- Updates to valuable member-generated resources from over the years including the Retailer Agreement Guide, the Trademark + Bidding Guide, and the Affiliate Marketers’ Media Kit
- New member stickers at Affiliate Summit East
- And more!
We look forward to sharing more over the coming months and involving everyone in our celebration. It is an amazing accomplishment, and I am proud to be a part of it.
(And as PMA member James Revell quipped today–“The PMA is 15 and super keen!)
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- AI and Performance Marketing: Policies, Practices, and Legalities (Video Replay) - September 21, 2023
- PMA Whitepaper: Guide to Retailer Agreements - August 30, 2023
- PMA Whitepaper: What You Need to Know About Trademark+ Bidding - August 22, 2023