PMA Announces 2022 Virtual Conference
The PMA is excited to announce that registration is open for our 2022 PMA Virtual Conference. After the success of our two virtual conferences last year, we decided to combine all of our content into one big conference this year. Our goal is to provide education and networking opportunities while allowing attendees flexibility and viewing options.
The conference will run August 2 and 3, and all sessions will be recorded for you to watch for 7 days. While we are still adding sessions to the agenda, here are some things to look out for:
- Opening Remarks each day at 10am Eastern to learn about that day’s activities and how you can participate.
- Pre-recorded 30 minute panel discussions hosted by the PMA Councils (Coupons/Deals, Industry Advancement, Publisher Recruitment, Compliance, and Measurements & Insights (new!))
- 30 Minute Live Q&As each day that will flow from the panel discussions and allow you a chance to network with the panelists and ask your own questions
- Pre-recorded 30 minute sessions on a range of topics including diversity, building and scaling your affiliate program, preparing your marketing for Q4, and more
- Education and networking with companies like Rakuten, CJ, Partnerize, LinkConnector, DMS, Affiliate Insider, RevLifter, Awin, ShareASale, and many more
- Closing Cocktail Hour hosted by the PMA Board of Directors where you can discuss the presentations, catch up with others in the industry, and learn what the PMA is doing this year
And the biggest reveal of all: The presentation of our 2021 Affiliate Industry Survey Results. Get an exclusive view of the results of our second industry-wide survey. In a 30 minute session with an optional additional 30 minute Q&A, you will learn the size of affiliate marketing in the United States, the ROAS for our industry, top retail verticals, top publisher types, and much more. This was a significant study undertaken with the help of PricewaterhouseCoopers and surveying 7 leading affiliate networks as well as 16 varied publishers. You will not want to miss these insights!
By July 11, very PMA member will receive an email to their mail PMA membership email address with their codes for free tickets. If you do NOT, feel free to email me or message me through Slack.
Not a PMA member? Click here to learn how you can be!
Please let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- New PMA Whitepaper on Browser Extensions and Toolbars - November 16, 2022
- PMA 2023 Board of Directors Nominees - November 2, 2022
- Meet the PMA at PI LIVE in London - October 14, 2022