Earlier this month the PMA had a terrific showing at Affiliate Summit West in Las Vegas. We spent a lot of time reconnecting with current members while also spreading the word about what the PMA does. Here were some of the highlights.
Networking Cocktail Party
Almost 100 members met and mingled over brunch and cocktails to kick off the conference Sunday morning. Board of Directors members and Council chairs were on hand to answer questions and talk about goals for the organization for the coming year.
Meet Market Booth
Throughout the day various PMA members volunteered to work the booth while current members and prospective members visited to learn about the PMA and collect their PMA stickers for their badges. We had a great spot in the middle near the Rev Share area that gave us access to our target audience. Thanks to the following sponsors for funding that booth:
- Pepperjam Network
- Smarter Chaos
- All Inclusive Marketing
Several PMA members were honored with Pinnacle Awards. It was terrific to see the organization so heavily represented! Winners from the PMA were:
- Affiliate of the Year: Greg Kim/Slickdeals
- Affiliate Manager of the Year: Adam Riemer
- Affiliate Network Employee of the Year: Tiffany Tse/ShareASale
- Exceptional Merchant: Jane.com
- OPM/Agency of the Year: PartnerCentric
- Tool/Service of the Year: PerfromanceMaketingJOBS.com
- Affiliate Marketing Legend: Carolyn Tang Kmet
We appreciate everyone who volunteered, participated in our events, or proudly wore their member stickers in Vegas. We look forward to seeing everyone in New York in July!
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Webinar: New and Non-Traditional Affiliate Models - March 22, 2018
- The GDPR and Affiliate Marketing: What You Need To Know - March 20, 2018
- PMA Recap of ASW18 - January 30, 2018