PMA Virtual Round Table: Survival Strategies Against Amazon
As part of its continuing quarterly webinar series, the Industry Advancement Council invites PMA members to spend an hour networking and discussing how merchants can have strong affiliate programs while still selling through Amazon.
Join us for a round table discussion entitled Survival Strategies Against Amazon. Panelists will include:
- Choots Humphries, LinkConnector (Moderator)
- Mayrena Tavarez, AffiliateManager.com
- Jeannine Crooks, Awin Global
- Mike Allen, Businesswright Consulting
This panel is geared toward networks, merchants, and OPMs in particular. Issues will include how to entice affiliates to promote products directly through a merchant’s affiliate program when those same products are available on Amazon. In addition, the panel will discuss the pros and cons of a merchant with an affiliate program also being on Amazon.
The call will be held Wednesday, March 13, at 1pm Eastern time. Register below to be added to the list and have call-in information sent to you.
PMA Members Only! Membership will be verified before your invitation is sent.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
- Jade Mayberry Joins PMA Board of Directors - April 14, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.