PMA Virtual Roundtable: COVID-19 and Affiliate Marketing
As part of the PMA Industry Advancement Council’s quarterly webinar series, the PMA will be hosting a member webinar to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the affiliate marketing industry. The webinar will be held Wednesday, April 29 at 2pm Eastern.
Panelists will include:
- Tricia Meyer, Sunshine Rewards
- Joe Sousa, Fanatics
- Mayrena Tavarez, AffiliateManager.com
- Maura Smith, Pepperjam
PMA members are invited to come and discuss issues such as:
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Affiliate Commission Changes
- Effects of Stimulus Checks on Spending
- Opportunities for Niche Merchants
- Changing Industry Landscape
- How the PMA Can Help
Webinar participants will also be able to speak and ask questions. We hope to use this opportunity to support members and encourage cooperation to keep our industry strong.
RSVP below to receive call-in information.
The following two tabs change content below.
Tricia Meyer is an attorney and affiliate marketer. She is the founder and owner of Helping Moms Connect and Sunshine Rewards as well as the current Executive Director of the Performance Marketing Association. You can find her on Twitter @SunshineTricia.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- Affiliate Attribution: Share Your Thoughts! - May 17, 2023
- AI and Performance Marketing: Can You, Should You, and How? (Video Replay) - April 25, 2023
- Jade Mayberry Joins PMA Board of Directors - April 14, 2023
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.