PMA Virtual Roundtable: COVID-19 and Affiliate Marketing
As part of the PMA Industry Advancement Council’s quarterly webinar series, the PMA will be hosting a member webinar to discuss the impact of COVID-19 on the affiliate marketing industry. The webinar will be held Wednesday, April 29 at 2pm Eastern.
Panelists will include:
- Tricia Meyer, Sunshine Rewards
- Joe Sousa, Fanatics
- Mayrena Tavarez, AffiliateManager.com
- Maura Smith, Pepperjam
PMA members are invited to come and discuss issues such as:
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Affiliate Commission Changes
- Effects of Stimulus Checks on Spending
- Opportunities for Niche Merchants
- Changing Industry Landscape
- How the PMA Can Help
Webinar participants will also be able to speak and ask questions. We hope to use this opportunity to support members and encourage cooperation to keep our industry strong.
RSVP below to receive call-in information.
Latest posts by Tricia Meyer (see all)
- PMA Virtual Roundtable: Legal and Technical Standards for 2021 - February 10, 2021
- PMA Announces 2021 Board of Directors - December 8, 2020
- PMA Virtual Roundtable: Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 and How to Plan for 2021 - November 11, 2020